*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
This Router turns connections immediately into high speed 802.11n WiFi hotspots or allows sharing 3G connections on the go.
Two ways to use this amazing device:
3G USB Modem - Wireless internet at anywhere
- The small size makes it easy to take on journeys anywhere; the built-in battery allows lasts for 3-5 hours of unplugged operation.
- With support for both Ethernet and most popular USB mobile broadband adapters, Internet connections can be shared on the road, at home or during power outages.
- The router’s built-in SPI firewall, with anti-DoS attack shield and NAT functions, provides protection from threats from the Internet or known networks.
- Compatible with any 3G USB modem, any carrier, in any country.
802.11n Wireless Router - high speed internet and true wireless freedom.
Featuring 802.11n technology, this wireless router delivers up to 3X faster speeds than 802.11g networks, providing stable and reliable wireless connections when gaming, downloading, streaming multimedia, or browsing the web. This device is also backwards compatible with existing 802.11b/g networks and devices.
WiFi standards supported: IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 802.3u
Antenna: 2.5dBi internal antenna
64/128-bits WEP IEEE 802.1x security (EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, LEAP, EAP-PEAP, and Win XP PEAP included)
WPA/WPA2 support: Proprietary AES support in WDS mode WPS support (PIN and PBC)
SPI packet-filtering; IP address port-filtering; Mac address port-filtering (support up to 32 users); URL filter; Anti-DOS attack; Anti-ping; DHCP server; Support MAC/IP address binding
NAT with virtual server and port forwarding; DMZ host; DDNS; Firewall with packet filtering and network access rules; IGMP Proxy/UPNP; Bandwidth Management; VPN IPSec pass-through
WDS: Bridge, repeater, lazy mode, support
WEP, TKIP, AES; WMM; SNMP V1, V2; Multi-SSID support (up to 8 SSID)
Supported routing modes:
Static routing managed, Dynamic routing protocol (RIPv1, RIP2, OSPFv2, OSPFv3); NAPT address port mapping
Rechargeable li-ion battery (1800 mAh)
Battery life: 3-5 hours
Dimensions: 100 x 26 x 12.2 (mm)
Easy installation procedure lets any computer user setup a network within minutes
Only 1 internet connection (3G modem or 802.11 b/g/n wireless) can be used at the same time
The USB cable is only for charging and not meant to replace the battery. On DC power, the battery has to be inserted
In the box
* Wireless Router
* User Manual
* Power Adapter
* Li-ion Battery (1800mAh)
* RJ45 Ethernet / USB Cable
* Free Travel Adapter (for UK, AU, NA, SA)